Sunday 25 April 2010

CD Sunday challenge 2

Good morning fellow crafters, this is my DT card for CD Sunday challenge 2, the theme being “Artfully Asian “,as usual you must use a CD for a part of your card be it for the image or backing paper.So dust those CDs off and join in the fun.I look forward to seeing what you come up with.


The recipe for my card is

My backing paper – Joanna Sheens CD Eastern Treasures
Image - my computer
Punch – Fiskars
The sentiment stamp-Hero Arts
Leaves- Wild Orchid crafts
Flowers ribbon gems- My stash
I do hope you like it.xxx
Now it is your turn

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment :)
Jackie xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Doreen. this is so beautiful. Lovely papers and the image is just so soft and gentle. Lovely sentiment to go with it too. Just so perfect. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Doreen, love the image and the sentiment
Beryl x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the sentiment is fab
Claire xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, love the image and your colours are fab.
Christine x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Doreen, love the image, the papers and the sentiment.

Pat xx

the crafty duck said...

Lovely card Doreen, the colours are great and I love the sentiemnt, love Steph

Sarah said...

What a stunning card, I love the colours and the sentiment is beautiful xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a fab card Doreen. I love that image and the mixture of bp. Cathy xxxx

KymKreates said...

Did I ever tell you my hubby is half Asian. I have a soft spot for anything Asian and this is simply stunning!!!!! I don't have any CD's but this one is superb!!!