Friday 19 March 2010

Rainbow Lady's

Morning all it's another gorgeous day here, I still haven't got my promarkers back yet so still no colouring.
This image has been overlaid with Acetate and attatched using brads. I stamped a merry christmas and embossed in silver, added a few pearl gems and some ribbon. I hope you like it.
  Now for your new challenge this week - I would like you to make something with an ACETATE OVERLAY. If you want an added challenge make it a CHRISTMAS CARD - I haven't asked for any this year and it is March already, so it will be one less to make nearer the time.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh what a cute card :)
Jackie xx

Rainbow Lady said...

This is a cutie Doreen great image and lovely card. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Faye said...

Beautiful card, Doreen. Love the little birdie and the gorgeous bright colors.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card Doreen. You have been a busy girl. Love the birdie. Cathy xxxx

Janet said...

This is so cute!! Love it, love that little bird with his hat!

Janet xx