Tuesday 16 February 2010

GDT for Tuesday Taggers "Time"

I have the pleasure of being a guest designer for Tueday Taggers for the next Three weeks
My GDT No 1 for Tuesday Taggers

This card is for the Tuesday Taggers “Time/ Clocks “Both the backing Paper and image were printed off a Joanna Sheen Cd Victorian Companion, I backed these with silver Mirri board, I then cut out the letters numbers and bird on my slice machine, and I then added a sentiment that was computer generated. I do hope you like this.



Please do visit the rest of the DT cards they are really Fabulous.xxx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Doreen..love and hugs Nikki xx

PatR said...

Wow Doreen this is fabulous, such an expensive look.
Pat xx

iReneM said...

Wow, fab card, Doreen.
Excellent! Love it

x

Jackie said...

Fab card, love the backing paper :o)
Jackie xx

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, and congrats on your GDT
Beryl x

Unknown said...

Fab card Doreen. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Emma xx

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous card, the theme does lend its self to men's cards.

nnalorac said...

This is such a fab male card Doreen,love the sentiment. hugs nnalorac.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Doreen this is stunning and it looks so vintage which I love congrats on your GDT spot well deserved.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sally H said...

Hi Doreen
Love your card! The papers and the clock have a lovely vintage feel. Congratulations on your GDT slot. Let's hope the weather in Sheffield improves for Saturday as I'll be heading that way for a wedding!

fairie said...

A very simple yet elegant card. Perfect for a male card.

xoxo hugz
Sheng