Saturday 30 January 2010

The Secret Crafter

Wow you would think I had nothing better to do with my time but make cards,I don't quite know what it is, but I just really love doing it. and as I am able to get more tools I can do more techniques, I have never had an addiction until now.Lucky I have a very understanding better half. Well onto this challenge
The Secret Crafter
HEARTS

Any project as long as there is at least one heart somewhere on your item.
I have used a Cute Daisy May image for this challenge the backing paper and heart were printed off a MCS cd .I have also added some flowers and ribbon. hope you like it.xxx

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Doreen I have finally managed to get into your blog I have been trying for the last couple of days I am having a few problems so I have to take my laptop to the doctors next week. While I am here I have been looking at your wonderful selection of cards that I have missed and I love them so much and wow this one is totally gorgeous, the colours are perfect and loving that heart and image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

starcyl said...

I love this card just my kind of colours. I have been given an award and have to pass it on to whoever I like and I have chosen you as one of the people to get it. Please check out my blog and hopefully you will accept it.

Jenny x

Jackie said...

Fab card, great colour combo :o)
There is only one better way to spend your time than cardmaking, and that is cardmaking with friends, which is what I am going to be doing today LOL.
Jackie xx

Christine said...

Hi Doreen awww how sweet is this image??? gorgeous colours & just lurve that heart..thanks for joining us at SCSC.

Hugs Christine xx

KymKreates said...

She is cute as a button and thank God for all the understanding Husbands out there!!!